Remember to consider what fit of the suit is most suitable for you.
Take into consideration your weight, height, skills and flying style Always take the suit measurements with the clothing you intend to fly with. Suits with “Tight” or “Very Tight” fit can feel slightly uncomfortable on the first try. However, after a few strokes or a short time in the tunnel the suit should fit perfectly.
- In suits with "Very Tight" fitting option we use super elastic Lycra. This ensures we can deliver that really tight suit with full mobility.
- In fitting options "Regular" and "Tight" we use Dorlastan for spandex part.
- In the "Regular" body fitting option we add a small rubber band above buttocks. This way the suit will not be “falling down” from the hips, but will instead fit nicely even without a rig.
DNA family suits :
- "Very Tight" - Suits are really tight, you can barely fit thicker underwear under the suit.
- "Tight' – Difference between the fitting of "Very Tiaght" and "Tight" is only around 2%, but it allows you to use thicker underwear underneath the suit.